Thursday, July 30, 2026

Cousin Sleepover while in Honduras

I think the first picture below says it all about how happy Magan was to have all these little ones in the house with her while we were away in Honduras.   I don't have any notes from this week, only that Andrew saved everyone by catching the frog in the big swimming pool.   

Magan's Facebook Post:  "We had the best couple of nights with a house full of cousins at “Hotel Magan”, as Melissa calls it. I love these rare moments when my house is full of family and I have extra time to hug on my little nieces and nephews. We had lots of empty beds while Belle, Scott and Davis have been in Honduras helping and teaching.  We were so excited when everyone had time to make the trip down and fill those beds. We had an uninvited guest in the pool. Andrew saved us all from the scary creature."







































No comments: