Saturday, November 30, 2019

Anabelle turns 10!

My sweet little curly girly is 10.  I can't believe it.  Yet, the hugs don't come quite as much as they used to, and she doesn't even attempt to sing the hunicorn song with me anymore.   But she still makes me laugh with some funny little lines every once and awhile...Ruby has the facial humor, and Belle has some quick witted humor.  She even showed us the "look at my fingers" look that is a video that makes the whole family laugh. 
 
This year she had a few of her friends over for a sleepover.  Magan decorated the house in a "Be our Guest" theme...I think she even made some grey stuff and it was delicious.  I missed the princess section as I was traveling back from GA, but made an appearance as Gaston later in the evening.  And to complete the theme, we had French toast for breakfast the next morning.  
 

























No comments: