Friday, November 1, 2019

Somewhere over October


 So what all happened this month...let me look at these pictures and try and remember...Anabelle had her academic meeting with her mom, and looks way too old in these pictures...more band fun...ummm, I have no idea what anabelle is doing in the bathtub with the facemask...Ruby's fun day picture was cute, she drew a water slide that we went to in Nashville, and this picture had me and her going down the tube slide into the water, it was our most fun ride as we were dumped into the water twice backwards...50s day for Ruby...Magan and I slipped out to go to Downtown Abbey, and I realized I was an upstairs type of guy that needs to slow up and wait in lines like all the downstairs people...Sam did some crazy research, and temperature adjustments and ended up making his 3D printer work even better than it had done before, then made the Holy Hand Grenade from the monty python movie...a scout visit to the 4H center...and Sam is now at Life Rank (next rank is Eagle). 
 
































No comments: