Saturday, November 30, 2019

Do You November the Time?

 If you ever wonder about the post titles, then I will share just a bit of the craziness in my head.  I finally got tired of naming the monthly wrap ups as "Around the House", but I will still call them that if nothing jumps out at me.  But this month, the Michael Jackson song "Do you remember the time" was floating around.  So, what happened in November other than a huge trip to Universal Studios...
 
Belle's 4th grade Veteran's day presentation...AHG making pet toys for the humane society...AHG bonfire on the night after we got back from Universal...Frozen II (Yes! So Good!  Kristoff's song was the best)...and an Anabelle birthday visit to Next Level (or whatever they call the trampoline playground place these days). 
 















 















 

No comments: