Friday, November 8, 2019

Universal - Day 1 - The Drive Down

So it is to be a new journey for us, and a change from the many years at Disney.  Magan and I had gone to the dark side in 2002 to visit Universal and its two parks, but we had never taken the kids.  So came the advertisement for buy 2 days, and get 3 free...which peaked my interest, then news of a new Surfside Suites that was a Universal hotel with early morning access...and the same price of our normal place to stay in Orlando.  And while Magan simply hates to travel before Christmas, these tickets were only good thru 12/20...so off we went.  A new place means probably way too many pictures in these blogs, but oh well...
 
And Anabelle helped me with the first words for this day in her very own blog entry below.  And yes, she captured the only thing in my notes...No OJ at the welcome center!  What?  That is just wrong, and that is the only reason I stopped.  What is up Florida?  A quick note about our surfside hotel, it had two queen beds in one room and another in a bedroom...so fairly spacious two rooms but an increasingly difficult one bathroom to share. 
 
I'm on my way to Disney world and universal #ROAD TRIP πŸš˜πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ. The orange juice stop had no orange juice.LOL!πŸ˜†πŸ˜ΊπŸ˜….one more hour ⏳πŸ•–#⃣tired...........we just saw a billboard with Disney characters on it !πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜€πŸ˜†almost there.Later were here!πŸ˜€the hotel has three beds the lights are so cute 😱 I Was shocked when I saw how big πŸ’—πŸ’•the pool is shaped like a fish 🐟.the Restaurant is nice we ordered a pizza cheese and pepperoni.🍴yummy!the pizza was good πŸ˜‹the next day...I am going to be getting a wand.I got Luna's.we rode a lot of rides my top fav was rip ride roller coaster.the butter beer was amazing!πŸΊπŸ˜‹πŸ’žwe did a lot of wand tricks.πŸ’«
 



No comments: